What You Should Expect from Your Realtor
Choosing a realtor who you feel comfortable with is an important decision when they will be handling potentially one of your biggest investments.
There are a number of services which you should expect from your Realtor, including:
- a thorough knowledge of neighborhoods, schools, and community facilities
- providing professional financing guidance and arranging mortgage preapproval
- informing you about the standard expenses associated with a home purchase
- disclosing any known material facts about properties viewed
- helping you successfully understand and navigate the offer process, ensuring that the offer is professionaly prepared and promptly presented to the seller for consideration
- providing you with information on the availability of related services such as appraisals, home inspections, lawyers, surveyors, contractors, painters, etc.
- coordinating all of the details to ensure a smooth transaction